Showing 1-54 of 54
- What’s difference between UVA and UVB rays?
We all know that the sun is harmful for our skin but understanding the difference between UVA and UVB rays is vital when choosing your sun protection. Read on to discover all you need to know about ultraviolet rays and your skin.
- The benefits of Camu Camu
These Amazonian bush berries are the new must-try skin brightening beauty ingredient on everyone’s lips. Read on to find out all you need to know about the anti-ageing properties of Camu Camu.
- The benefits of Beta Carotene
Everything you need to know about this natural antioxidant, why it’s good for your skin and how it helps you to tan more effectively.
- What is Kombucha?
Kombucha is the new beauty ingredient everyone’s talking about, but can a fermented black tea really brighten skin and turn back the clocks on ageing? Read on to find out.
- What is a skin booster and how can you incorporate it into your skincare routine?
Skin boosters such as Vichy’s Minéral 89 serum are a simple way to protect and hydrate your skin each day. But how do they work and how can you incorporate them into your beauty routine? Read on to find out more about this classic hero product and the different ways you can reap its benefits…
- The Vichy team’s top tips to brighter glowing skin
Want to know the industry insiders’ secrets to naturally glowing skin? We asked the Vichy team to spill their skincare secrets and the products they rely on to keep their complexions beautiful and healthy looking.
- Vichy Minéral 89 – the science behind our plumping and protecting skin booster
Minéral 89 is our first fortifying and moisture-plumping daily booster designed to be your skin’s daily dose of strength. Ideal for women of all ages as well as men, it also helps to strengthen the skin’s barrier and shield the skin from pollution and daily aggressors that can lead to dullness and premature ageing.
- The many ways to use Mineral 89
There are some products that really are worth their weight in gold, and we think that our new Minéral 89 skin booster is one. Designed to help shield the skin from daily pollution and aggressors while helping to strengthening, plump and boost hydration, it’s the perfect way to keep the skin looking and feeling healthy. The best part? It’s so much more than a serum. From in-flight hydration to a post-gym refresher, it can be used in a multitude of ways. Read on to discover the Vichy team’s favourite ways to use Mineral 89.
- Hyaluronic acid: The ultimate guide to the latest evolution in skincare
Skin feeling dehydrated and dull? The beauty industry’s latest wonder ingredient could be the solution you’ve been looking for.
- 7 key benefits of hyaluronic acid for your skin
Hyaluronic Acid has enjoyed its time in the spotlight for quite some time now, and for very good reason. This super-strength moisturising ingredient is not only ultra-gentle but really effective at re-plumping and hydrating the skin. Want to know more? Here’s 7 ways it can benefit your skin.
- Vitamin C FAQs: Your questions answered
Not quite sure whether vitamin C is for you or how it actually improves your skin? Read on to discover the answers to your most pressing questions featuring expert advice from Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Anjali Mahto.
- Top foundation techniques for camouflaging blemish-prone skin
If you’re looking to disguise symptoms of acne, such as blemishes, redness and scarring, take note. Our expert tips will help you to achieve an even looking complexion in no time.
- What is salicylic acid?
You’ve probably heard beauty journalists and dermatologists talking about the power of acids in skincare. Although they sound a little scary and intimidating, many types, such as salicylic acid, can make some pretty fantastic improvements to your skin. To help you understand about Salicylic acid, and how it works, we’ve simplified it for you here.
- What really causes dry skin and dark circles under eyes?
Many women struggle with dry skin under the eyes. But what causes dryness, eye bags and dark circles in this sensitive area? We asked dermatologist Dr. Nina Roos to explain.
- Your foolproof 5-minute makeup routine
Looking for a quick beauty fix for those mornings when you’ve only got five minutes to spare? Our simple three-step makeup routine has you covered!
- What happens to skin when we sleep?
We all know that a good night’s sleep is important for healthy skin. But what does this look like at a biological level? We discover just what goes on beneath the surface while you’re resting.
- Fighting tired skin: tips for a better beauty sleep
Did you know that the complexion is one of the first places signs of fatigue show up? Dermatologist Dr. Nina Roos shares her do’s and don’ts when it comes to ensuring a good night’s sleep for you and your skin.
- The best night-time routine for beautiful skin
Looking to benefit your skin with a good night’s sleep? We give our tips on choosing the right skincare products to apply before bed.
- How antioxidants work to help your skin
How antioxidants work to help your skin
Familiar with antioxidants, but not sure exactly how they help your skin? We take a closer look at the links between skin and so-called ‘superfoods’.
- The 'urban ageing' phenomenon explained
The 'urban ageing' phenomenon explained
Concerned about the skin effects of living in an urban environment? We take a look at the concept of ‘urban ageing’ and what it means for your skin’s future.
- What are the best products for dry skin?Suffering from a dry complexion? We look at the top moisturising ingredients and best skincare products for symptoms of dry skin, including dullness, flakiness and tightness. Hello glow!
- 10 things no one ever tells you about face masksFancy introducing a face mask to your skincare routine but don’t know where to start? Read our top 10 tips to help you get started.
- Healthy habits: why boosting your hydration is good for your skin
If (like so many of us) you started the New Year promising to drink more water, we’ve got just the motivation you need! Read on to discover how optimal hydration helps take care of your skin
- The benefits of aloe vera for skin
The aloe vera cactus may not seem like the obvious beauty treat, but this succulent has an unprecedented healing effect on skin and body. Read on to discover its healthful benefits, both inside and out.
- Should you be using a face mask?From exfoliating volcanic rock, to pore-cleansing mineral clays, learn more about the face masks that promise to elevate your skincare regime.
- Vitamin C: benefits for skin
We all know how good antioxidants are for our bodies. But is vitamin C good for skin? Read on to find out how vitamin C can help your complexion look brighter, firmer and hydrated.
- Why do you need a face moisturiser?It sounds like the most basic of beauty questions, but since age, skin type and even the time of year can all significantly affect your complexion, what moisturiser you use makes all the difference to your complexion. Read on to find out how to pick the right one for your needs.
- Why you need Minéral 89 skin boosterWhatever your age or skin type, Vichy’s Minéral 89 is a great addition to your daily skincare routine. Read up on why you should be making room in your bathroom cabinet for Vichy’s first ultra-hydrating skin booster.
- Mineral vs. Antioxidant For Skincare: Why Minerals Are Good For Your Skin
At Vichy, mineral-infused skincare is at the heart of everything we do, thanks to our unique Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water. Here’s a closer look at why minerals are so important for healthy, hydrated skin.
- What is a mineral mask?
After a long, busy week, an evening of pampering can really help to relax the mind and body. It’s also a great opportunity to give your skin an extra helping hand in coping with daily stresses such as pollution and lack of sleep – common aggressors that can cause congestion and dullness.
- What is hyaluronic acid and how can it benefit your skincare regime?
It’s this amazing ability to hydrate that makes hyaluronic acid vital to a winter skincare regime. Whether applied as a daily serum or as a rich moisturiser, it can help the skin stay supple, plump and luminous over the colder months. Did you know, just one molecule of hyaluronic acid holds up to 1000 times its own weight in water? No wonder it has such a hydrating effect on the skin!
- How to do an at-home facial?When time or budget won’t allow for a spa trip, take matters into your own hands with an at-home facial.
- Activated Charcoal Masks: Is charcoal the new black?
It’s the buzz word on every food and beauty aficionado’s lips, with claims it can do everything from detox problem skin to purify the digestive system. SO what’s all the fuss about charcoal?
- The French Pharmacy CultPharmacies in France have become meccas for beauty aficionados in search of excellent beauty products that really work. Read on to find out why.
- What are the different types of face masks?From purifying clay to exfoliating AHAs, the latest at-home face masks are loaded with skin-perfecting ingredients.
- What Does Skin Confidence Mean To You?
We often see images in the media of ‘perfect’ skin. It’s flawless – all one tone, all one texture, with a smooth pore-free surface. But the reality is that everyone’s ideal skin is different...
- How to choose the right evening skincare routine
How to choose the right evening skincare routine Whether you’re rushing to get your head on the pillow after a late night, or planning a leisurely evening of skincare pampering, here’s our guide to skincare routines your skin will love.
- Top 5 superfruits for beautiful skin
these anti-aging powerhouses help to fight the signs of aging by reducing free radical damage
- Face Masks 101: How to Personalise Your Skincare Routine with Multi-Masking
Whether you’re strapped for time or you just want a personalised skincare experience, multi-masking is all the rage. Find out how to use face masks to your advantage here.
- Oranges: experts’ juicy tips for beautiful skin
Oranges owe their vivid colour to a pigment known as betacarotene, also known as pro-vitamin A, which is known for helping to combat the visible signs of aging.
- Summer skincare essentials
Lazy days in the sunshine, bright mornings and warm evenings are on their way. Get your beauty regime ready for the summer with these essential products.
- Advice on keeping your skin hydrated
Get advice on keeping dryness-prone skin hydrated, feeling soothed and comfortable, especially in winter.
- Best Skincare Routine for Busy Mums
The Best Skincare Routine and Tips for Busy Mums These tips aim to be a “cheat-sheet” of the bare minimum your skin needs to keep it looking healthy and glowing.
- Almonds, the all-natural shortcut to glowing skin
Almonds are packed with biotin, which helps stimulate keratin production, essential for healthy skin, hair and nails.
- How mushrooms keep our skin looking young
The high levels of vitamin D found in mushrooms are a key factor in reconstituting the elements that make up our hair, skin and nails.
- Ideal skin for all: dream or reality?Ideal skin for all: dream or reality?
- Understanding adult acne and oily skin
Expert advice from Anjali about what causes acne and how to tackle it.
- Why a Good Night's Sleep Helps Skin Age SlowlyAre you getting enough beauty sleep? From helping the skin maintain its glow, to increasing immunity levels, sleep plays a huge part in how our body functions.
- Salmon: healthy fats for plump skin
These fatty acids help preserve skin’s natural barrier functions, maximising water retention for plumper, more youthful skin
- Sensitive skin?
Blush no more about your complexion!
- What Vichy skincare range is right for you?
Understand more about Vichy’s product ranges, and how to find the ideal one for you
- Keep your skin looking radiant during the day
Healthy looking and hydrated skin always looks radiant. Follow these steps to keep your skin glowing from dawn to dusk.
- What is the best skincare routine for oily skin?
Anjali shares her top tips to reduce the appearance of oily skin.