Showing 1-12 of 73
- How to avoid sun-damaged skin on holiday
Holiday Skincare: How To Enjoy The Sun And Protect Your Skin At The Same Time
A break to somewhere with a sunny, warm climate may be what you’ve been yearning for all year! It’s a chance to relax and forget about the stresses of everyday life. And while a holiday is fantastic for rejuvenating your mind and soul, radiation hidden in sunlight isn’t good for your skin.
Discover how you can spend time in the sun without experiencing sun damaged skin.
- Should you wear an SPF face moisturiser indoors?
Why you should wear SPF protection in the house
We all know it’s an absolute must to use an SPF protection product on our skin, particularly our face while we’re outside in the sun. But are you aware that your skin is under attack from harmful light and radiation rays all year round?
Find out where these nasties come from and see how you can protect your face from them…
- The best skincare routine, recommended by a dermatologist
What order should I use my skincare?
So you’ve invested in the products you need for your skin type, but you’re not sure which order they should be applied in. To help you create the perfect skincare routine, Anjali Mahto, Consultant Dermatologist shares her expert advice on how and when to apply each product.
- The Best Skincare Routine for Blemish-Prone Skin
The Best Skincare Routine for Blemish-Prone Skin
From the cleanser you use first thing in the morning, to the powder that will keep your makeup set in place all day, discover the full skincare routine that will address the needs of oily and blemish-prone skin.
- What are the ingredients in the best acne products?
The best ingredients for oily and blemish-prone skin
If you want to create a fool-proof skincare routine, knowledge is power – especially where ingredients are concerned. Follow our simple guide to learn which are best for oily and blemish-prone skin and how they can help you tackle everyday concerns - such as blackheads and breakouts - head on.
- How Vichy’s Normaderm range can help oily, blemish-prone skin
Discover how a clay cleanser can help oily, blemish-prone skin
If you skin is oily and blemish-prone, you may have found it hard to find a cleanser that is suited to you. If the formula is too harsh your skin can become dried out, while anything too gentle doesn’t clear the pores effectively. So what is the answer and how can you keep shine a bay without leaving your face feeling tight and uncomfortable?
- Top sun safety tips for protecting your skinSafe sun for the body Long days by the pool or on the beach are part and parcel of a summer holiday but too much sun exposure can be harmful to your skin. Here’s what you need to know about sun safety and how to ensure your body is adequately protected – whether you’re on the beach, by the pool or sightseeing with the family.
- The best sunscreen for oily skinThe Best Everyday Sunscreen for Oily Skin Chances are that when you’re on holiday, you make sure you’re fully covered in suncream. But do you protect your skin in the same way when you’re back on home turf? While many people only think about sun damage when it’s warm, UV rays can actually impact the skin all year around – even when there’s clouds in the sky.
- 7 Things to know about Vichy’s Volcanic Water
7 Things to know about Vichy’s Volcanic Water
Naturally-occurring Volcanic Water is the secret ingredient at the heart of Vichy skincare. Discover 10 facts about this precious water and the efficacy it brings to each of our formulations.
- The best face mask for your skin type
The benefits of incorporating a face mask into your routine
Face masks are the perfect beauty treat after a long week and they make a great addition to a Selfcare Sunday. Discover Vichy’s extensive range of targeted face masks and find the right one for your skin type and concerns.
- The benefits of vitamin C and peptides for skin
Vitamin C and Peptides
A bluffer’s guide to two of skincare’s most powerful active ingredients
Peptides and vitamin C are two ingredients creating quite a buzz in the world of skincare, credited for helping to brighten and bring radiance to the skin – not to mention improve the appearance of ageing signs. So, to help you become better acquainted with these active ingredients and decide if your routine needs them in it, we’ve written a bluffer’s guide bursting with facts about these powerful skin heroes.
- Why ampoules could help supercharge your skin
The new skincare trend that can help supercharge your skin
Discover the results of our new Liftactiv ampoules and reveal a smoother-looking, glowing complexion.
If you’re hot on the pulse of the latest beauty trends, you may have started to hear more and more about ampoules. These supercharged drops of serum first originated in Korea and contain a high concentration of active ingredients. They’re excellent at giving the skin a boost when you’re feeling particularly tired, stressed or run down, and are designed to be used over a concentrated period when your skin isn’t looking or feeling its best.