Slow Âge Fluid Moisturiser
Slow Âge is our most powerful probiotic skincare range with SPF protection clinically proven to slow down the appearance of ageing signs. Suitable for normal/combination skin.
Did you know that up to 80% of your skin’s ageing signs are caused by environmental exposure? Day after day, your skin is silently ageing due to internal and external aggressors, such as sun exposure, pollution, diet and stress. These factors are collectively known as the ‘Exposome’.
After 9 years of research, Vichy is proud to launch Slow Âge; our most powerful probiotic skincare range with SPF, specifically designed to counteract the effects of the Exposome and clinically proven to slow down the appearance of ageing signs.
- Broad-spectrum, SPF 25 & UVA protection
- Helps to prevent and correct the damage caused by environmental exposure
- Fine lines appear reduced
- Complexion looks fresh, even and more radiant
- Skin feels firmer and hydrated
- Upon application, skin feels comfortable, smooth and supple with a radiant appearance
- Day after day, skin feels fresh and hydrated
- 24-hour hydration
- Hypoallergenic, tested on sensitive skin
- Tested under dermatological control
- Suitable for normal/ combination skin
Slow Âge Fluid Moisturiser comprises a filter system offering SPF 25 for broad-spectrum daily anti- UV protection, including UVA. It is formulated with three naturally inspired active ingredients: antioxidant Baïcalin, probiotic-derived Bifidus and Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water. This scientifically proven formula slows down the appearance of ageing signs.
Free Shipping & Returns
on all orders over £50
Free Product Samples
3 included with this purchase
Bifida Ferment Lysate
Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate
CI 14700 / Red 4
Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate
Capryloyl Salicylic Acid
Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract / Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract
Parfum / Fragrance
Free UK standard delivery on all orders
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days*
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
Today, when it comes to formulating our products, our priority isn’t just looking after your skin. As a business, the Vichy factory has also dedicated itself to sustainable business practices, with a focus on protecting the environment.
How does Vichy reduce its impact on environment?
With over 80 years’ expertise, we know what we’re talking about when it comes to looking after sensitive skin. However, that’s not the only cause we’re passionate about. Here at Vichy, the environment is just as important to us as your skin.
More recycling.As part of our commitment to environmental sustainability, Vichy takes the sourcing of its ingredients extremely seriously. We make sure to carefully track every aspect of the buying process - from ingredient to supplier - to make sure we respect the International Convention on Biological Diversity.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY FORMULATIONS.
We’ve succeeded in ensuring an average biodegradability rate of 91% for our rise-off formulas. We’re also committed to ensuring that none of our scrubs contain microbeads.
Learn how to use
1. Cleanse and tone the face. Pat dry
2. Follow with your usual serum
3. Apply Slow Âge Fluid Moisturiser to a dry face and neck
AVOID THE EYE AREA
Slow Âge daily fluid & cream contain UV filters which can create discomfort when applied too close to the eyes. We recommend using Slow Age Eyes which has been developed specifically for the eye area and is suitable for the sensitivity of this delicate zone.
Slow Âge Fluid Moisturiser