Promotion Name and Description Vichy Inspire Programme Republic & Northern Ireland (the "Programme")
Promoter Active Cosmetics, a trading division of L’Oréal UK Limited, 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ.
Entry Opening Date 11am BST on 11 March.
Entry Closing Date 23:59 BST on 22nd March 2019.
Vichy Inspire Programme Dates The Programme will run from 11am BST on 2 April 2019 to 5pm BST on 5 November 2019.
Eligibility ROI and NI residents aged 18+ only.
"Qualifying Pharmacies" are pharmacies based in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland, which:
(a) stock the Vichy brand;
(b) meet a minimum of €10,500 retail sales of Vichy-branded products per annum (exclusive of refunds);
(c) have a skincare advisor;
(d) have previously attended at least two (2) of the free Vichy-related training seminars, organised by the Promoter, between 1 January 2018 and 31 March 2019;
(e) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, could increase their sales of Vichy-branded products if one of their skincare advisors participated in the Programme; and
(f) having met the above criteria, have received an invitation from the Promoter to nominate one (1) of their skincare advisors to participate in the Programme.
Each Qualifying Pharmacy can only nominate one of their skin care advisors to enter the Programme. Entrants to the Programme must be skincare advisors, aged 18 or over, working in the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland nominated and employed by a Qualifying Pharmacy (a "Nominated Advisor"), with the exception of L’Oréal Limited employees based in the UK or Ireland, their immediate families, or anyone connected with the Programme.
Nominated Advisors must be employed by the Qualifying Pharmacy for the duration of the Programme and the Qualifying Pharmacy must continue to stock Vichy products for the duration of the Programme. If a Nominated Advisor leaves their Qualifying Pharmacy before the end of the Programme, the Qualifying Pharmacy's Nominated Advisor will not receive certification for the modules completed and the Qualifying Pharmacy is not permitted to provide a substitute Nominated Advisor.
To participate, each Nominated Advisor must have internet access, and the necessary access and permissions to post on their Qualifying Pharmacy's social media page and to use their Qualifying Pharmacy's Instagram account. The Instagram account privacy settings must be set to public in order for Promoter to access the Nominated Advisor's posts posted on Instagram, as part of the Programme, further details of which are set out in the 'Programme Details and Requirements' section below.
How to Enter Requirements Entry to the Programme is free. To participate in the Programme, Nominated Advisors must confirm their participation by emailing the training department with their name and their Qualifying Pharmacy's name and address, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 23:59 on 22 March 2019.
On Promoter's receipt of a Nominated Advisor's confirmation, in accordance with the above, the Nominated Advisor is automatically enrolled as a participant of the Programme.
Programme Details and Requirements Nominated Advisors must attend three (3) bespoke training events between April 2019 and November 2019, as set out below. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the times of these events where necessary, by providing reasonable advanced written notification to the Nominated Advisors and their Qualifying Pharmacies.
Event one - Vichy Inspire Programme Launch, from 11am BST to 4pm BST on 2 April 2019, in Dublin, at Davenport Hotel, 8-10 Merrion Street Lower, Dublin 2. At the end of this event, Nominated Advisors will receive a 'Vichy Inspire Programme' welcome kit, which may include a Programme diary; wall planner; 'Vichy Inspire Programme' pass, stating that the Nominated Advisor is a Vichy Skin Expert; and a 'Vichy Inspire Programme'- mug, or similar products. Nominated Advisors will also receive a pack of invitations for customers, balloons, samples, window poster, t-shirt and products, to be used during the Qualifying Pharmacy customer events, held as part of the Programme, as detailed further below in these Terms;
Event two - Vichy Skin Masterclass, in Dublin, at L’Oréal Styne House, Upper Hatch Street, Dublin 2. However, the venue and/or Irish city location are subject to change, by the Promoter providing reasonable advanced written notice to the Nominated Advisor. The Nominated Advisor must attend this Masterclass from 11am BST to 4pm BST on one of the following dates: 4 June, 5 June, 6 June and 11 June 2019. This Masterclass includes a workshop based seminar on skin and make-up consultations. At the end of this Masterclass, Nominated Advisors will receive event kits which may include the following: headbands, t-shirt, apron, balloons, consultation booklet, make-up brushes, window poster and sample pots, or similar products, to be used during the Qualifying Pharmacy customer events, held as part of the Programme, as detailed further below in these Terms;
Event three - End of Year Programme Brunch from 11am BST to 4pm BST on 5 November, in Dublin, at Iveagh Garden Hotel, 72/74 Harcourt Street, Saint Kevin’s, Dublin 2, from 11am BST to 4pm BST. However, the venue and/or Irish city location are subject to change, by the Promoter providing reasonable advanced written notice to the Nominated Advisor. This event includes a brunch in celebration of the Nominated Advisors' participation in the Programme. At the end of this event, Nominated Advisors will receive a certificate and badge in recognition of their commitment to the Programme.
As part of the Programme, Nominated Advisors are required to:
• complete and send to the Promoter, between 11am BST on 2 April 2019 and 4pm BST on 5 November 2019 one (1) Vichy-related e-learning lesson plan, which must consist of four (4), approximately six-minute long, product training modules on: (i) the Vichy brand; (ii) Mineral 89; (iii) Liftactiv Collagen Specialist; and (iv) Neovadiol. Further information relating to the e-learning lesson plan modules can be found by signing in to the Nominated Advisor's Qualifying Pharmacy's account at www.activecosmeticsacademy.com. Nominated Advisor's will be responsible for ensuring that their Qualifying Pharmacy has registered for an account prior to 2 April 2019;
• host three (3) 'Vichy Inspire Programme' branded customer events on behalf of Vichy in their respective Qualifying Pharmacy's store. These customer events must be held using the Vichy-branded event materials provided to Nominated Advisors during the Launch event and the Vichy Skin Masterclass event, described above. Training on how to hold these customer events, together with an event check-list, will be provided to all Nominated Advisors during the Launch event on the 2 April 2019. Photographic proof of these customer events must be submitted to the Programme's Instagram page. Nominated Advisors will be provided with access to the Programme's Instagram Page at the Launch event on 2 April 2019. The customer event dates and themes are as follows:
o April: (event to be completed by 23:59 BST on 30 April 2019); theme: skin health event;
o June: (event to be completed by 23:59 BST on 30 June 2019); theme: make-up consultation event; and
o September: (event to be completed by 30 September 2019); theme: anti-ageing.
Any expenses incurred as a result of attending any training associated with the Programme, including (without limitation) accommodation and travel expenses, will not be covered by the Promoter and will be the responsibility (and at the cost) of the Nominated Advisor or its Qualifying Pharmacy.
The Instagram account used by the Nominated Advisor for the purposes of this Programme must be set to public in order for Promoter to retrieve the Nominated Advisor's written or video reviews.
Entry and eligibility
1. Entries must be received between the Entry Open Date and the Entry Closing Date.
2. The Programme is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. Promoter’s employees, their immediate family or any third party directly associated with the Programme are not eligible to enter.
4. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid. Proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry. Promoter is not responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
5. Only one entry per person and one entry per Qualifying Pharmacy. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid. Multiple entries made by the same person from various email, social media or other accounts or from the same IP address will not be valid.
6. Any entries or material submitted as part of the Programme, which do not comply with the How to Enter Requirements, or which contain any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery, will lead to the relevant entrant being disqualified. Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to): any message/image which contains (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (d) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (e) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (f) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to Promoter’s competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than Promoter brand.
Programme fulfilment and disqualification
7. The Programme shall be as stated, attendance at the Programme is not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes. Promoter reserves the right to change the details of the Programme in the event that the stated dates are unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
8. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that, in its absolute discretion, could bring Promoter into disrepute.
9. Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Promotional Activity relating to the Programme
10. In entering the Programme, all entrants agree to participate in any promotional activity relating to the Programme, which may include entry content, voice, image and name for publicity purposes (in any media, print or online, including any websites, social media sites or third party retailer websites) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material (whether or not related to the Programme) free of charge without additional compensation or prior notice. Promoter may modify any entry content to fit in context with the relevant usage, whilst maintaining its original sentiment.
11. All personal details and/or information given in the application either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
Use of Entry Content
13. Promoter shall own all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the entries, and any other materials (whether visual, oral or written) generated during the various stages of this promotion and the Programme, in perpetuity and on a worldwide basis for use at Promoter's sole discretion including, without limitation, use in advertising, other media, press releases, editorial and promotional activity, point of sale material, Promoter's websites, third party websites (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube), newsletters and e-newsletters.
14. Accordingly entrants assign to Promoter any copyright and other intellectual property rights which exist in their participation in the Programme and irrevocably waive any moral rights that could vest in them (including in relation to their name, location and age) under the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or otherwise, and undertake to do all things necessary immediately on Promoter’s request to effect or confirm any assignment in this paragraph.
Limitation of Liability
15. Neither Promoter nor agencies nor suppliers involved in this promotion or the Programme may be liable to the entrants, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this Programme to the extent permissible by law. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by Promoter for participation in any aspect of this Programme.
Social Media Platform Specific Terms
16. Entrants must have internet access and a public Instagram account to be eligible.
18. This promotion and the Programme are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You are providing your information to Promoter and not to Instagram. The information you provide will only be used as stated in these Terms and Conditions. By entering this promotion or participating in the Programme, entrants will be deemed to have released Instagram from any and all liability arising from their participation in the Programme or out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the Programme.
19. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the promotion or the Programme, in whole or in part, at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
21. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion or the Programme.