- 1144747 G1
Sodium Laureth Sulfate
Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid
Capryloyl Salicylic Acid
CI 42090/ Blue 1
PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate
Prunus Armeniaca Seed Powder/ Apricot Seed Powder
Code F.I.L. C199805/1
An exfoliating shampoo, dermatologically proven to relieve oily, stubborn dandruff. For clean, flake-free, beautiful looking hair every day.
- Soothes and purifies the scalp
- Helps hair regain softness and volume
- Refreshing gel texture provides instant comfort
- Soothes itching and works on dandruff
- Contains Salicylic acid, LHA and apricot kernel micro beads for exfoliation
- Active piroctone helps to soothe and clear scalp
- Enriched with Glycerol, polymer and Niacinamede to condition hair
Today, when it comes to formulating our products, our priority isn’t just looking after your skin. As a business, the Vichy factory has also dedicated itself to sustainable business practices, with a focus on protecting the environment.
How does Vichy reduce its impact on environment?
With over 80 years’ expertise, we know what we’re talking about when it comes to looking after sensitive skin. However, that’s not the only cause we’re passionate about. Here at Vichy, the environment is just as important to us as your skin.
More recycling.As part of our commitment to environmental sustainability, Vichy takes the sourcing of its ingredients extremely seriously. We make sure to carefully track every aspect of the buying process - from ingredient to supplier - to make sure we respect the International Convention on Biological Diversity.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY FORMULATIONS.
We’ve succeeded in ensuring an average biodegradability rate of 91% for our rise-off formulas. We’re also committed to ensuring that none of our scrubs contain microbeads.
Learn how to use
1. Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water
2. Apply Dercos Micro Peel Shampoo from roots to tips and work into a refreshing lather
3. Rinse thoroughly for a refreshed and cleansed feel
Dercos Micropeel Shampoo For Oily Scalps