With a formula based on micellar technology, the solution captures impurities to clean skin and remove make-up without rubbing or rinsing. Enriched with pro-vitamin B5, the micellar solution keeps skin hydrated and helps soothe the feel of sensitive skin.
Gently cleanses without tightness or discomfort.
• Make-up is removed from face and eyes
• Skin is left feeling moisturised
• Skin feels soothed
Tested under dermatological and ophtalmological control
• Suitable for sensitive skin and eyes
• Alcohol free
• With Vichy Thermal Spa Water
The water-like solution is kind to sensitive skin whilst effectively removing make-up. Leaves the skin feeling hydrated, soothed and refreshed.
Apply using a cotton pad to face and eyes. No rinsing required.
Hydrate while you sleep
Skin feeling a bit tight these days? No worries! You have all night to make things right. Here, our experts fill you in on how to have perfectly plumped and hydrated skin before you even get out of bed. With these tips for deep-down hydrating action that works all night long your skin will really be able to "rise and shine"!
Tap water: friend or foe for sensitive skin?
While some dermatologists believe that tap water dries out the skin and advise against it, others recommend it for skin without any precautions. Find out more...
Can I use a light cream for my sensitive skin in summer?
During the summer months, sensitive skin often needs an extra dose of TLC. Follow these hot tips for radiant skin all year round.
- Eliminate all daily residue from the surface of your skin : pollution, dead cells, sebum, etc. Cleanse
- Boost the dynamics of your skin for a visible and sustainable correction . Transform
- Bring your skin everything it needs (water , fat, nutrients , etc.) and make it more beautiful every day. Care
With Florence Benech pharmacist Director of Vichy laboratories - Active Cosmetics
Put Vichy to the test and discover the look of your ideal skin. Carry out your diagnosis and discover Advice and routine adapted to your needs.