Dermablend 3D is enriched with reference skincare ingredients salicylic acid and eperulin, soothes the feel of skin and reduces the appearance of imperfections.
- Up to 16 hour wear
- 5 shades
- Dermatological tolerance
- Tested on sensitive skin
- Allergy tested
- Non comedogenic
- SPF 25 for shades 05 to 55
- SPF 15 for shades 65 and 75
The complexion looks even, smooth and matte for up to 16 hours. The skin feels supple and comfortable.
The skin’s transformation is immediate: 91% of women agree it improves their acne-prone skin texture*
A breathable, gentle, effective formular that will:
- Leave skin looking clearer
- Provide immediate texture correction
- Helps conceal blemishes and breakouts of acne
- Reduce the appearance of redness
- Mattify skin for a natural finish
*consumer test on 60 women
A 3 in 1 texture in a single ultra-high coverage layer.
- A FRESH TEXTURE: Emulsifier-free, this formula feels water fresh when it meets the skin, cooling it down until it dries
- A SUPER-MATTE FINISH: Upon application, the Alliagel™ formula leaves a fine, soft, velvety veil on the skin. A peach-like skin feel that lasts from dawn till dusk thanks to its oil-free policy and optimal mineral pigment selection.
- A BARE SKIN FEEL: Once turned into gels, the aqueous and anhydrous phases combine perfectly to keep the best of both worlds. All the perfecting effects of layering in one single product.
Cleanse skin thoroughly and apply your usual moisturiser before make-up.
Apply Dermablend [3D CORRECTION] Foundation:
1) Pick up a small amount of Dermablend [3D CORRECTION] with a makeup brush or your fingers.
2) Apply a little product on the most pigmented imperfections. Dab it on to melt it into the skin. Repeat if your imperfections are still visible.
3) With a large brush or your fingers, smooth down and blend outwards all the foundation you have just applied, for a seamless, natural looking finish, do not apply to an unhealed wound.
Touch Up with Dermablend Corrective Stick 14 HR:
1) Dab the stick onto the zone to correct directly, using light touches.
2) Pat and spread the edges with your fingertips to blend the formula into your skin.
3) Depending on the imperfection you wish to correct, apply one or several layers of the localised corrector
Set with Dermablend Setting Powder:
1) Generously apply the Setting Powder using the powder puff. Wait for 2 minutes
2) Remove any surplus with a brush. You can then apply other make up-products (blush, mascara...)
Ideal Complexion Secrets Revealed By The Experts
Pascale Mora the Vichy Scientific Advisor gives her tips and tricks on achieving a natural-looking, flawless complexion
Step-by-step insider tips for a perfected complexion
Learn the tricks of the trade from professional make-up artist who's used to creating glamorous looks for the stars. She reveals how to identify your beauty needs and choose the best textures and colours for you.
How to combat dullness and achieve visibly younger-looking skin
Ageing isn’t just about the appearance of wrinkles. A radiant, rosy, youthful complexion can start to look dull and lifeless as the years go by. Find out more...
Cleansing and removing make-up from imperfection-prone skin
It’s important to give your skin the cleansing treatment it needs, no matter your skin type. Follow these three top tips for healthy, beautiful looking skin.