A rich, non-sticky and non-greasy cream that helps skin to feel more supple and firm during the menopause and beyond.
- Enriched with a trio of oils (safflower seed oil, rice bran oil and shea butter)
- With Pro-Xylane and Proteic Gf
Tested under dermatological control.
- Enriched with Vichy Thermal Spa Water.
- No parabens.
A rich, non-sticky and non-greasy cream. Skin feels comforted on application.
Apply to the face every morning and/or evening after cleansing.
How to be menopositive
Sally Jane Webster and Katie Shorrock share with us their experiences and advice on how to be menopositive
Dr Katherine Mulrooney, Irish Dermatology Expert for Vichy
The Best Skincare Routine for Menopausal Women
Mature skin: how to counteract the effects of the menopause
When you reach 45 or 50, there’s no denying the fact that your face can start to change shape and lose volume. The good news is...
Clear up those dark spots with tips from the pros
If you sometimes feel like perfect skin is as elusive as the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, it’s about time we let you in on a few top tips.
- Eliminate all daily residue from the surface of your skin : pollution, dead cells, sebum, etc. Cleanse
- Boost the dynamics of your skin for a visible and sustainable correction . Transform
- Bring your skin everything it needs (water , fat, nutrients , etc.) and make it more beautiful every day. Care
With Florence Benech pharmacist Director of Vichy laboratories - Active Cosmetics
Put Vichy to the test and discover the look of your ideal skin. Carry out your diagnosis and discover Advice and routine adapted to your needs.