NEW Idealia Eyes targets tired-looking eyes:
• Smoothes & reduces the look of fine lines
• Leaves the eye contour feeling softer, hydrated and more supple
The innovative eye care product from Vichy instantly softens the look of the eye area and helps to improve the appearance of the skin.
The new silicone applicator has been developed to help create a soft touch but with the precision of a brush.
Enriched with instant illuminators and a combination of DRM-Bright complex, caffeine + vitaminB3.
Suitable for sensitive skin. Tested on sensitive eye contours under ophthalmological control.
- Non comedogenic
- With Vichy Thermal Spa Water
- No Parabens
Hydrating, soft & refreshingly light texture. Leaves the skin feeling comfortable and soft.
1. Apply gentle pressure on the end of the tube to squeeze a small quantity of product on the applicator.
2. Using the applicator, spread the product on the eye contour below the eye, starting on the inside and moving towards the crow's feet.
3. Without applying more product, smooth back and forth several times to spread product evenly.
4. Using your finger tips gently tap the eye contour area to facilitate penetration.
How mushrooms keep our skin looking young
We asked dermatologist Nina Roos and nutritionist Raphaël Gruman to explain why this key ingredient is so important when it comes to healthy skin.
Salmon: healthy fats for plump skin
We asked dermatologist Dr. Nina Roos and nutritionist Raphaël Gruman for their expert tips on cooking with everyone’s favourite oily fish, as well as why getting enough omega 3 is crucial for beautiful skin.
Avacado do’s and don’ts for healthy looking skin
We asked experts Dr. Nina Roos and Raphaël Gruman about the best ways to enjoy the benefits avocados offer our skin, as well as the science behind them.
Oranges: experts’ juicy tips for beautiful skin
We asked nutritionist Raphaël Gruman and dermatologist Dr. Nina Roos for their expert advice on how - and why - we should be including more of them in our diet.
Almonds, the all-natural shortcut to glowing skin
We asked nutritionist Raphaël Gruman and dermatologist Nina Roos for the lowdown on the specific benefits almonds offer our skin.
How to be menopositive
Sally Jane Webster and Katie Shorrock share with us their experiences and advice on how to be menopositive
Dr Katherine Mulrooney, Irish Dermatology Expert for Vichy
The Best Skincare Routine for Menopausal Women
- Eliminate all daily residue from the surface of your skin : pollution, dead cells, sebum, etc. Cleanse
- Boost the dynamics of your skin for a visible and sustainable correction . Transform
- Bring your skin everything it needs (water , fat, nutrients , etc.) and make it more beautiful every day. Care
With Florence Benech pharmacist Director of Vichy laboratories - Active Cosmetics
Put Vichy to the test and discover the look of your ideal skin. Carry out your diagnosis and discover Advice and routine adapted to your needs.
Please login to leave a comment