NEW Idealia Eyes targets tired-looking eyes:
• Smoothes & reduces the look of fine lines
• Leaves the eye contour feeling softer, hydrated and more supple
The innovative eye care product from Vichy instantly softens the look of the eye area and helps to improve the appearance of the skin.
The new silicone applicator has been developed to help create a soft touch but with the precision of a brush.
Enriched with instant illuminators and a combination of DRM-Bright complex, caffeine + vitaminB3.
Suitable for sensitive skin. Tested on sensitive eye contours under ophthalmological control.
- Non comedogenic
- With Vichy Thermal Spa Water
- No Parabens
Hydrating, soft & refreshingly light texture. Leaves the skin feeling comfortable and soft.
1. Apply gentle pressure on the end of the tube to squeeze a small quantity of product on the applicator.
2. Using the applicator, spread the product on the eye contour below the eye, starting on the inside and moving towards the crow's feet.
3. Without applying more product, smooth back and forth several times to spread product evenly.
4. Using your finger tips gently tap the eye contour area to facilitate penetration.
How to live fast while living well
Whether you’re dealing with stress in the workplace, a hectic home life, or just trying to fit five minutes in the day for yourself, consider our guilt-free tips for matching your lifestyle to your life’s style, so you can get the most out of every minute without feeling overwhelmed.
Time-saving tips: 5 tricks to speed up your day
After reading these tips, you’ll never look at your morning routine the same way again: more speed, less haste = your new mantra.
Polyphenols and their benefits on the skin
What are polyphenols and how do they help the skin? Read on as we shed some light on these magical molecules, noted for their antioxidant properties.
Fermented foods: trust us, your skin will thank you
We explain what the latest health food buzz is really all about, as well as the top fermented foods to incorporate into your diet.
Superfoods: fact vs. fiction
We sort the fact from the fiction regarding the experts’ favourite superfoods for a more in-depth look at what are superfoods.
Yes, you can work hard and still have perfect skin
We spoke to dermatologist Dr. Nina Roos to get her expert tips on how to manage a busy lifestyle – without your skin suffering the consequences.
Top skin massage tips for a healthy glow
Read on for our top tips on how to take your morning and nighttime routine to the next level, as well as advice on how to maximise the power of your skincare’s ingredients.
3 healthy tips for stressed-out skin
Feeling overwhelmed by life, and it’s starting to show? We’ve got you covered.
Top 5 superfruits for beautiful skin
Read on for our lowdown of the top 5 fruits you should be adding to your diet if you’re looking for a healthy glow.
Idéalia Peeling: FAQs
At-home peels are fast becoming a regular part of many women’s skincare regimes, helping the complexion to look brighter and smoother.
Top 10 natural energy supplements
We could all do with a little more energy from time to time, read our top ten natural supplements for a sustained energy boost that won’t harm your long-term health.
- Eliminate all daily residue from the surface of your skin : pollution, dead cells, sebum, etc. Cleanse
- Boost the dynamics of your skin for a visible and sustainable correction . Transform
- Bring your skin everything it needs (water , fat, nutrients , etc.) and make it more beautiful every day. Care
With Florence Benech pharmacist Director of Vichy laboratories - Active Cosmetics
Put Vichy to the test and discover the look of your ideal skin. Carry out your diagnosis and discover Advice and routine adapted to your needs.